CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Colorado Trip


So Randy & I were lucky enough to get some time off work last week to go out and visit some of my family. My brother, Peter and his family live in Pueblo, CO and his wife was due to have their 4th baby last week. So Randy & I made the 16 hour drive and got to spend 5 days or so out there with them. We enjoyed being able to play with our niece and nephews, visit with Peter & Kristin, enjoy some hiking and spend time with our dog, Winston.
Uncle Randy, Solomon, Zeke & Mary Jane

Peter & Kristin

Randy & Winston

Randy & I just had a nice time visiting with each other and taking time looking forward to the excitement this next year has in store for us. We are excited to be in town in the next couple weeks which will probably be our last visit to Indy till June. Randy & I hope to save extra time to take off when the baby is born. Remember July 3rd... that means you all should have some Holiday time to get out of town and visit us and our new addition over the 4th of July -come see us!

So exactly a week after our arrival to Colorado to visit our family my sister in-law gave birth to baby #4, Eliana Joy Nevins on February 5th. Ella is just as beautiful as all her other siblings. I can't wait to see her this spring. So join me in welcoming Ella to this world.

1 comments:

Belinda said...

She is adorable! Congratulations to your brother and family. Glad you and Randy had a nice trip. Love Ya!!