CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

May 18, 2008


Today Randy & I celebrate 1 full successful year of marriage! We look back in amazement for what the Lord has done in such a short time. We have had so many wonderful memories built from just this first year. I can only imagine what our albums of memories will look like on our 50th wedding anniversary. In the past year I have moved to Knightstown, been a nanny, worked at First Church, Randy has served as Knightstown Chamber president, continued management at Hinsey-Brown and we both continued to serve at our church as the opportunity allowed it.

Now we face this new chapter of serving the Lord at Mooseheart and continue to move forward in excitement for what the Lord can do through us here. We look forward to many years of serving together as one and living many happy/joyful years together. We give God all the praise and glory. We are also grateful for all our family and friends for their love and continual support.


Mr. & Mrs. Randy Riggs 5-18-07

-Hannah-

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been a year already. You sure have touched a lot of lives in this past year and I know there will be many more with this position at your new job. We love you both.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's already been a year. Happy Anniversary!!!!! So awesome! Isn't being married wonderful? I did get an update from your mom a couple of months back so I do know what's going on with you and Randy. I do periodically check on your site. I have to admit I'm still behind with the whole staying in touch online stuff! I must be getting old because it's hard for me to find the time, thus it drives me up a wall! It sounds as though you guys are well and what you are doing sounds wonderful. I'm very proud of you guys! I'm tired so I'm going to run. Much love to both you and Randy from Jeff and I. xoxoxoxox